Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm So Excited!

All About My Mother 


Few filmmakers make me giddy with anticipation as much as Pedro Almodovar. I came late to the Pedro party, my first was All about My Mother in 1999. But since then I went back and have watched all his movies. Still Todo Sobre Mi Madre remains my favorite. Nothing beats the combination of All About Eve & Streetcar tribute plus the huge love for women in general and actresses in particular that that movie has.


Today we celebrate the teaser trailer of his next movie I'm so excited. Its perfect. And perfectly soundtracked with the Pointer Sisters giddy 80s hit. Enjoy!






What is your favorite Almodovar? Tell all about that in the comments.

1 comment:

Candice Frederick said...

YESSSS! this teaser is so much fun. i can't wait to see the rest of it!