|Cate Blancett and Chiwetel Ejiofor on GG Weekend|
It's futile to predict the Golden Globes. The fun is in their left field choices : Paul Giamatti in Barney's Version or Colin Farrell in In Brugues. Instead here's what I'm hoping to see:
- Cate Blanchett and Chiwetel Ejiofor win for Drama Actress and Actor. These are my very two favorites this year and I can't believe they are actually front runners.
- Another favorite Oscar Isaac. His chances are slim but the Comedy actor category almost always delivers surprises.
- a train wreck moment a la Jodie Foster from last year. That's why we tune in.
- Crazy crazy couture from the ladies. And at least one man to mix it up with a dash of color away from navy blue and black.
- Rob Lowe to win and to deliver his speech looking exactly like this :
Hoping for a fun night!